HSM/ICT survey

Survey Guidance

If you would like to hire a non Dutch employee, perhaps the Highly Skilled Migrant (HSM) permit can be applied for. Of course, certain conditions must be met. Another posibility is the ICT permit, which is meant for managers, specialists or trainees who will be transferred to the Netherlands temporarily.

The aim of this survey is to do a first check whether your employee could be eligible for one of those permits. Please press the button below and let’s get started!

Scroll to Top